The TAB Executive Committee advises the Board on emerging transportation issues, new opportunities and initiatives, and Board legislative roles.
The committee is composed of nine members:
- the Board Chair
- the representative of the Minnesota Department of Transportation
- the representative of the Metropolitan Council
- two members representing the county Board members
- one member representing the Board members from the cities of the first class
- two members representing the Board members from the remaining cities
- one member representing the citizen, modal and remaining agency Board members
The TAB Executive Committee meets the third Wednesday of even months usually at 11:00 a.m. Please check the current agenda for the meeting's starting time.
- Jenna Ernst, Program Technical Specialist (651.602.1758)
Meeting agendas and minutes
Show more details using the arrows to the left of each meeting title,
or expand all details using the arrow in the header.