The Metropolitan Council is receiving public comment on the proposed 2024 Unified Budget and 2023 Levies, Payable 2024. A public meeting on the budget is scheduled for Dec. 13 at 6:00 p.m. in the chambers at 390 N. Robert St., Saint Paul.
The 2024 Unified Budget for Public Comment (PDF) includes the Operating Budget, Capital Program, and Property Tax Levies. Call 651-602-1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
Wednesday, December 13, 6 p.m.
Metropolitan Council Chambers
390 Robert St. N.
St. Paul, MN 55101 | Map and directions
Procedure for public comment at the meeting
- People will be called to speak in the order in which they have registered. To register to speak at the meeting, please email email@example.com or leave a message at 651-602-1500.
- Each individual will have 3 minutes to speak, and designated representatives of groups will have 5 minutes. Once all speakers have presented, speakers may request additional time to make further comments.
- The chair shall have discretion in limiting or extending testimony by any person.
Other ways to comment
Written or recorded comments will also be accepted. To be included in the official record, comments must be received before 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13. You may submit comments for the official record in one of the following ways:
- Mail: Metropolitan Council, Public Information, 390 N. Robert Street, St. Paul, MN 55101
- Public Comment Line: 651-602-1500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TTY: 651-291-0904
Comments submitted prior to the public meeting will be made available to the Metropolitan Council for consideration on Dec. 13. The public comment process closes following the public meeting.
The Met Council will prepare a comment summary, which includes comments submitted prior to the public meeting on Dec. 13 and verbal comments made during the public meeting on Dec. 13. To request a copy of the comment summary, contact Metropolitan Council Public Information at 651-602-1500, email@example.com, or 651-291-0904 (TTY).