The Metropolitan Council will host a virtual meet and greet to discuss professional services DBE contract and sub-contract opportunities in Metropolitan Council Environmental Services (MCES) division.
The meeting will take place via Webex Meetings. Please register in advance through the meeting link below. You can connect via computer, smart phone, or tablet by through the links below.
A formal presentation will begin at 9:00 a.m. and last for approximately 30 minutes. The rest of the time is available for prime consultants and DBE firms to participate in breakout sessions.
In preparation for the release of upcoming MCES professional services contracts, the Met Council is working to facilitate connections between prime consultants and disadvantaged business enterprises (DBE) firms. Topics during the meet and greet will include:
- Council DBE Program
- Doing Business with the Council
- Upcoming MCES Professional Services Opportunities
- Full-Service & Process Plant Engineering Master Contracts (Blue Lake)
- PLC Renewal Design Assistance & Construction Support Services
- Water Resources Master Contracts
- New Wastewater Treatment Plant Planning & Owner’s Agent Services (Hastings)
- Hastings Wastewater Treatment Plant Conveyance System Design & Construction Services
- Geotechnical Engineering and Testing Services
- Meet and Greet
- Breakout Sessions with Primes and DBEs