Nicollet Mall between S. 5th St and S. 12th St will be closed Thursdays from 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. for the Farmers Market, beginning June 3, 2021 and ending on October 28, 2021.
If your Metro Mobility trip is scheduled during this time, and starts or ends between S. 5th St and S. 12th St, reservationists will book your ride to the nearest cross street.
Reservationists will alert you when you book a ride that your pick up or drop off will be on a cross street instead of Nicollet Mall.
Metro Mobility remains committed to providing safe, reliable, courteous, accessible and user-friendly services to its customers. These trips, however, are considered outdoor drops. This means that you will be picked up and dropped off at the selected cross street and that the driver will not be able to escort you to or from your destination because Nicollet Mall is closed.
If your trip requires door through door service for the full trip, consider booking your trip on another day or after 3 p.m. on Farmer’s Market days. That way the driver will be able to escort you through to or from your first entry door.
Farmers Market drop sites
- Drop site 5: Nearside of Nicollet on S. 5th St
- Drop site 6: Nearside of Nicollet on S. 6th St
- Drop site 7: Nearside of Nicollet on S. 7th St
- Drop site 8: Nearside of Nicollet on S. 8th St
- Drop site 9: Nearside of Nicollet on S. 9th St
- Drop site 10: Nearside of Nicollet on S. 10th St
- Drop site 11: Nearside of Nicollet on S. 11th St
- Drop site 12: Nearside of Nicollet on S. 12th St
Download a PDF of this map