The Land Use Advisory Committee (LUAC) provides advice and assistance to the Council on regional land use and comprehensive planning, and in matters of metropolitan significance as requested by the Council. See answers to frequently asked questions about LUAC (PDF) and LUAC bylaws (PDF).
- Committee Chair Wendy Wulff, Metropolitan Council
- District 1 - Jonathan Bottema, Corcoran City Council
- District 2 - April Graves, Brooklyn Center City Council
- District 3 - Mark Nelson
- District 4 - (Carver County) - Gerald Bruner, Watertown Township
- District 4 - (Scott County) - Kathi Mocol
- District 5 - Suado Abdi
- District 6 - Kathi Hemken, Mayor of New Hope
- District 7 - Courtney Schroeder
- District 8 - Noah Keller
- District 9 - Jennifer Geisler, Coon Rapids
- District 10 - Dan Roe, Mayor of Roseville
- District 11 - Phil Klein, Hugo
- District 12 - Steve Morris, Woodbury
- District 13 - Trista MatasCastillo, Ramsey County Commissioner
- District 14 - Mitra Jalali Nelson, Saint Paul City Council
- District 15 - Vince Workman, Burnsville City Council
- District 16 - Karl Drotning, Lakeville
Note: Minutes are not final until approved at the following meeting.
Show more details using the arrows to the left of each meeting title,
or expand all details using the arrow in the header.