The Metropolitan Parks and Open Space Commission (MPOSC) helps the Council develop a long-range plan and an acquisition and development program that includes funding priorities for regional parks. MPOSC works in coordination with ten regional park implementing agencies (counties, cities and special park districts),
MPOSC meets the 1st Tuesday of each month at 4 p.m. in Lower Level Room A at the Council's Regional Administration building, 390 North Robert Street, Saint Paul, MN.
- Emmett Mullin (651.602.1360)
- Sandi Dingle, Recording Secretary (651.602.1312)
MPOSC members and the districts they represent
MPOSC districts map (pdf).
- Dean Johnston, Lake Elmo - Chair
- Rick Theisen, Maple Grove - Dist. A (1 & 2)
- Robert Moeller, Chaska - Dist. B (3 & 4)
- William Weber, St. Louis Park - Dist. C (5 & 6)
- Anthony Taylor, Minneapolis - Dist. D (7 & 8)
- Michael Kopp, Ham Lake - Dist. E (9 & 10)
- Sarah Hietpas, Lake Elmo - Dist. F (11 & 12)
- Rachel Gillespie, Saint Paul - Dist. G (13 & 14)
- Todd Kemery - Dist. H (15 & 16)
Note: Minutes are not final until approved at the following meeting.