The Metropolitan Parks and Open Space Commission (MPOSC) helps the Council develop a long-range plan and an acquisition and development program that includes funding priorities for regional parks. MPOSC works in coordination with 10 regional park implementing agencies (counties, cities and special park districts).
- Tony Yarusso, Mahtomedi - Chair, At-Large Representative
- Rick Theisen, Maple Grove - Dist. A (Met Council Districts 1 & 2)
- Robert Moeller, Chaska - Dist. B (3 & 4)
- Margie Andreason, St. Louis Park - Dist. C (5 & 6)
- Catherine Fleming, Minneapolis - Dist. D (7 & 8)
- Michael Kopp, Ham Lake - Dist. E (9 & 10)
- Sarah Hietpas, Lake Elmo - Dist. F (11 & 12)
- Anthony Taylor, St. Paul - Dist. G (13 & 14)
- Todd Kemery, Lakeville - Dist. H (15 & 16)
MPOSC openings in 2019
- Community member - District E
- Community member - District F
- Community member - District G
- Community member - District H
See how to apply
MPOSC districts map (PDF)
- Emmett Mullin (651.602.1360)
- Sandi Dingle, Recording Secretary (651.602.1312)
Note: Minutes are not final until approved at the following meeting.
Show more details using the arrows to the left of each meeting title,
or expand all details using the arrow in the header.