The Transportation Advisory Board (TAB) is a key participant in the region's transportation planning process. This board is where state, regional and local officials, transportation providers, and community members contribute to transportation planning and recommend projects for federal funding. More about TAB.
- Provides a discussion forum for state, regional and local officials, transportation providers and community members.
- Reviews and comments on regional and statewide plans and documents produced by the Council and its partners.
- Solicits, evaluates and recommends to the Council local and regional projects to receive federal transportation funding, known as the Regional Solicitation.
- Recommends the region's Transportation Improvement Program, which includes all regional projects that have federal transportation funds being spent over the next four years.
The TAB consists of 34 members drawn from county and city elected officials, citizens, transportation providers, and representatives of state and regional agencies.
Open seats (through 2022)
- Community Member – District A and alternate
- Community Member – District B and alternate
- Community Member – District C and alternate
- Community Member – District D and alternate
- 2 Transit Representatives and alternates
- 1 Non-motorized Representative and alternates
Materials for applicants