Dial-a-ride small bus service
- Transit Link service will not be provided on Thanksgiving Day. All standing order rides for the day after Thanksgiving will be cancelled. Please contact a reservationist at 651-602-5465 if you need your standing order ride.
- Bikes are welcome on all Transit Link buses. Customers are responsible for ensuring bikes are safely stowed.
About Transit Link
Transit Link is the Twin Cities dial-a-ride small bus service for the general public, where regular route transit service is not available. Transit Link is for trips that can’t be accomplished on regular transit routes alone, and may combine regular route and Transit Link service.
Facts about Transit Link.
Call 651.602.LINK (5465) to reserve a ride.
Any member of the general public may reserve a ride for any purpose, based on availability.
Transit Link augments regular transit routes and is available in areas that don’t have frequent regular transit routes.
Riders will be able to transfer between service areas, and between Transit Link and regular transit routes.
Transit Link service is available throughout the 7-county metropolitan area. See individual county pages for details on service areas and hours.
Transit Link service details
Transit Link service details by area.
Call 651.602.LINK (5465) to reserve a ride. Reservation staff can help you schedule your trip, and guide you through options.
New Transit Link fares as of October 1, 2017.
Fares are based on time of day and distance traveled:
- Rush hour trip less than 15 miles - $4.50 each way
- Rush hour trip greater than 15 miles - $5.25 each way
- Non-rush hour trip less than 15 miles - $3.50 each way
- Non-rush hour trip lgreater than 15 miles - $4.25 each way