Audit Committee Meeting
March 22, 2022 | 1:00 p.m.
NOTICE: The Metropolitan Council Chair has determined it is not practical or prudent to conduct in-person meetings in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Accordingly, committee members will participate in this meeting via telephone or interactive technology and the meeting will be conducted under Minnesota Statutes section 13D.021 at the date and time stated above. We encourage you to monitor the meeting remotely. If you have comments, we encourage members of the public to email us at email@example.com. We will respond to your comments in a timely manner.
Call to Order
- Roll call
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of December 14, 2021, Audit Committee minutes — roll call
- State Auditor’s Entrance Conference (Stephanie Kuka, Aaron Tri, 651-602-1533)
- Risk Assessment and Audit Plan Amendment (Matt LaTour, Director, Program Evaluation and Audit, 651-602-1174) — roll call
- Director’s Report (Matt LaTour, Director, Program Evaluation and Audit, 651-602-1174)
- Paper Check Processing Audit (Nicholas Jelinek, 651-602-1450, Timothy Larson, 651-602-1480, Teng Lo, 651-602-1207)
- Audit Committee Series on Risk Management – Georges Gonzalez, Deputy RA and CFO
- Next scheduled Audit Committee Meeting: June 14, 2022
* Agenda item changed following initial publication