MEETING OF THE
METROPOLITAN AREA WATER SUPPLY TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (TAC)
Tuesday | January 3, 2016
Robert LLA | 1:00 PM
Kristin Asher City of Richfield
Bob Cockriel City of Bloomington
John Dustman Summit Envirosolutions
Klayton Eckles City of Woodbury
Dale Folen City of Minneapolis
Jennifer Levitt City of Cottage Grove
Mark Maloney City of Shoreview
G.H. Crystal Ng University of Minnesota
Chris Petree City of Lakeville
Lih-in Rezania Minnesota Department of Health
Lon Schemel Shakopee Public Utilities
James Stark U.S. Geological Survey
Jamie Wallerstedt Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
Bruce Westby City of Ramsey
Ray Wuolo Barr Engineering
Jason Moeckel Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
|| Desired Outcomes:
|Provide input to MAWSAC’s 2017 report on water supply planning activities and future work in 2017.
- 2017 Report content is endorsed by TAC to be finalized for MAWSAC approval on January 25, 2017
- TAC is updated about possible legislative activities with impacts to water supply planning
- List of next steps or tasks for TAC committee
I. CALL TO ORDER
September 6, 2016
II. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
minutes of the Water Supply Technical Advisory Committee.
1. Review and Discuss Legislative Report – Lanya Ross, Metropolitan Council
Review the process to develop the report and proposed content, and identify any changes needed to finalize the document before requesting
MAWSAC approval on January 25th.
2. Working Collaboratively to Support Regional Water Supply Planning during the Upcoming Legislative Session – Ali Elhassan, Metropolitan Council
An update will be provided about the 2017 legislative session including possible impacts to water supply planning in the metro area.
3. Joint MAWSAC/TAC Workshop Discussion – Dave Brown, Metropolitan Council
A short synopsis will be provided on the joint workshop to set the stage for group discussion on what is next for the two committees.
Staff is looking for input on focus areas for 2017 and beyond.
V. UPCOMING TAC MEETINGS
- Next meeting date and future meetings
- Upcoming agenda items