Call to Order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of July 26, 2023, Metropolitan Council minutes
Invitation to interested persons to address the Council on matters not on the agenda. Pre-register at email@example.com. Each speaker is limited to a three-minute presentation.
- No consent business.
Non-Consent Business – Reports of standing committees
- 2023-168 SW: City of St. Francis Serenity at Seelye Brook Comprehensive Plan Amendment, Review No. 22287-6 (Michael Larson, 651-602-1407)
- 2023-165: Master Contracts for Interceptor Engineering Services, Contract 22P375 (Chris Remus, 651-602-4538)
- No reports.
- 2023-134: METRO F Line – Approval of Final Corridor Plan (Jake Knight, 612-349-7546; Kyle O’Donnell Burrows, 612-349-7749)
- 2024 Preliminary Budget and Levies (Marie Henderson, 651-602-1387)
- Council Members
- Regional Administrator
- General Counsel
Items listed under the Consent Agenda will be enacted by one motion with no separate discussion. If discussion on an item is desired, the item could be removed from the Consent Agenda for separate consideration.
JT: Joint business item; presented at two or more committees prior to being presented at Council
SW: Action taken by the Council and Committee the same week
* Agenda item changed following initial publication