Tuesday, January 30, 2018
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
U.S. Bank Center
Floor – Minnesota Room
101 East 5th
Street, St. Paul, MN 55101
To develop a strategic and tactical plan for the MAWSAC and TAC in this initial year of action that will extend 3 to 5 years.
- Achievements and lessons learned from 2017 are documented
- A 2018 to 2019 work plan is drafted
- MAWSAC and TAC set a framework for working together
||Coffee and networking
||Welcome and introductions
- Short presentation with supporting information provided: statutory roles, master water supply plan history, future milestones.
||2017 accomplishments and lessons learned
- Summary with supporting information provided.
- Group discussion of accomplishments and thoughts for future meetings: what worked and what didn’t to advance initiatives/topics?
||2018/2019 work plan and process
- Group exercise with supporting resources provided.
- Group discussion of upcoming meeting schedule and agendas, roles, and responsibilities, etc.