March 16, 2023 | 2:00 p.m.
Location: Hopkins Field Office 11400 K-Tel Drive (second floor), Hopkins, MN 55123
Map to Meeting Location
NOTICE: If you’d like to offer public comment at a virtual meeting, please pre-register by emailing email@example.com. Be sure to include “Green Line Extension DBE and Workforce Advisory Committee” as the meeting you would like to offer public comments for. Alternatively, comments may be emailed to the Co-chair Ashanti Payne at Ashanti.firstname.lastname@example.org or Co-chair Tyler Bishop at Tyler.Bishop@state.mn.us.
- 1. ROLL CALL
- 2. REVIEW MEETING MINUTES [February 16, 2023]
- 3. METRO GREEN LINE EXTENSION PROJECT UPDATE
- 4. CONSENT BUSINESS
- DBE Achievement [DBE Reports as of January 2023]
- Workforce Participation [Workforce Reports as of January 2023]
- 5. JOINT VENTURE PROJECT UPDATES
- Civil Updates
- Systems Updates
- 6. COMMITTEE DISCUSSION
- Workforce hiring/anticipated need by trade
- Layoffs – where to phase workers
- 7. ANNOUNCEMENTS
- 8. PUBLIC INVITATION
Invitation for interested people to address the advisory committee. Each speaker is limited to a three-minute presentation. Speakers must pre-register as you sign in for meeting attendance at the beginning of the in-person meeting.
- 9. ADJOURN
Next scheduled meeting: April 20, 2023, from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m., will be held online.