Equity Advisory Committee Meeting
September 21, 2021 | 6:00 p.m.
NOTICE: The Metropolitan Council Chair has determined it is not practical or prudent to conduct in-person meetings in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Accordingly, committee members will participate in this meeting via telephone or other electronic means and the meeting will be conducted under Minnesota Statutes section 13D.021 at the date and time stated above. We encourage you to monitor the meeting remotely. If you have comments, we encourage members of the public to email us at email@example.com. We will respond to your comments in a timely manner.
Call to order (10 mins)
- Roll call
- Approval of the agenda
- Approval of [add link to minutes] [dates of previous meeting] minutes (PDF) - roll call
Public invitation (5 mins)
Invitation to interested persons to address the Council on matters not on the agenda. Pre-register at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Each speaker is limited to a three-minute presentation.
Reports – Subcommittees (10 mins)
- Transportation Subcommittee
- Operations Subcommittee
- Affordable Housing Subcommittee
Reports – Standing Committees (10 mins)
- Council Member Francisco Gonzalez: Management, Transportation
- Council Member Chai Lee: Community Development, Management
- Council Member Philip Sterner: Environment, Transportation
Announcements (5 mins)