Transportation Advisory Board Meeting
April 20, 2022 | 12:30 p.m.
NOTICE: The Metropolitan Council Chair has determined it is not practical or prudent to conduct in-person meetings in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Accordingly, committee members will participate in this meeting via telephone or interactive technology and the meeting will be conducted under Minnesota Statutes section 13D.021 at the date and time stated above. We encourage you to monitor the meeting remotely. If you have comments, we encourage members of the public to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your comments in a timely manner.
Call to Order
- Roll call
- Approval of the Agenda
Invitation to interested persons to address the Transportation Advisory Board. Pre-register at email@example.com.
Each speaker is limited to a three-minute presentation.
- TAB Chair’s Report – Jim Hovland
- Agency Reports - MnDOT, MPCA, MAC, and Metropolitan Council
- TAC Report – Jon Solberg, TAC Chair
Consent Business – roll call (1:00-1:05)
- Approval of March 16, 2022, Transportation Advisory Board minutes
- 2022-14: Streamlined TIP Amendment: Minneapolis, HSIP Cost Increases (3 projects) (Jon Solberg, TAC Chair)
- 2022-16: Streamlined TIP Amendment: MnDOT, US169 Cable Median Barrier (Jon Solberg, TAC Chair)
- 2022-17: Streamlined TIP Amendment: Carver County, MN 5 Prelim Engineering (Jon Solberg, TAC Chair)
- 2022-18: Streamlined TIP Amendment: St. Paul, Kellogg Bridge Reconstruction Cost Increase (Jon Solberg, TAC Chair)
Non-Consent Business (1:05-1:30)
- 2022-12: Transportation Addendum to the Metropolitan Council Public Engagement Plan (Jon Solberg, TAC Chair) - roll call
- 2022-13: TIP Amendment: Southwest LRT (Green Line Extension) Funding Increase (Jon Solberg, TAC Chair) - roll call
- 2022-15: TIP Amendment Public Comment: I-94 Auxiliary Lane in Oakdale and Woodbury (Jon Solberg, TAC Chair) - roll call
- Safe Systems Approach (Steve Peterson and Heidi Schallberg, MTS, and Mark Doctor, FHWA)
- TMO and TDM Project Updates (Theresa Cain, Commuter Programs Manager, Metro Transit)
- 2023-2026 TIP Development Schedule (Joe Barbeau, MTS)
Items of TAB members
* Agenda item changed following initial publication