Green Line Extension DBE & Workforce Advisory Committee Meeting
April 21, 2022 | 2:00 p.m.
NOTICE: The Metropolitan Council Chair has determined it is not practical or prudent to conduct in-person meetings in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Accordingly, committee members will participate in this meeting via telephone or interactive technology and the meeting will be conducted under Minnesota Statutes section 13D.021 at the date and time stated above. We encourage you to monitor the meeting remotely. If you have comments, we encourage members of the public to email us at email@example.com. We will respond to your comments in a timely manner.
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW MEETING MINUTES
- BUILDING STRONG COMMUNITIES UPDATE
- SWLRT PROJECT UPDATE
- DBE ACHIEVEMENT REPORTING by Jon Tao
- Civil: LMJV DBE Activities by Christa Seaberg
- Systems: APJV DBE Activities by Chris Gannon
- No new update for Franklin O&M: LS Black DBE Activities
- WORKFORCE PARTICIPATION REPORTING by Elaine Valadez
- Civil: LMJV Workforce Activities by Christa Seaberg
- Systems: APJV Workforce Activities by Mike Toney
- No new update for Franklin O&M: LS Black Workforce Activities
- Committee Discussion
- Meeting in-person vs. virtually
- Suggestions for new members
- PUBLIC INVITATION
Invitation to interested people to address the advisory committee – please pre-register for virtual meetings. Each speaker is limited to a three-minute presentation. To pre-register, email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting. Be sure to include “SWLRT DBE and Workforce Advisory Committee” as the meeting you would like to offer public comments for. Alternatively, comments may be emailed to the Co-chair Ashanti Payne at email@example.com or Interim Co-chair Scott Beutel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Scheduled Meeting: May 19, 2022, from 2:00 - 4:00 pm.