Equity Advisory Committee Meeting
August 17, 2021 | 6:00 p.m.
The Metropolitan Council Chair has determined it is not practical or prudent to conduct in-person meetings in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Accordingly, committee members will participate in this meeting via telephone or other electronic means and the meeting will be conducted under Minnesota Statutes section 13D.021 at the date and time stated above. We encourage you to monitor the meeting remotely. If you have comments, we encourage members of the public to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will respond to your comments in a timely manner.
I. CALL TO ORDER (5MIN)
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES (5MIN)
III. PUBLIC INVITATION (5MIN)
- Invitation to interested people to address the committee or Council – please pre-register for virtual meetings. Each speaker is limited to a three-minute presentation. To pre-register, email email@example.com in advance of the meeting.
IV. EAC NOMINATION AND VACANCIES (10MIN)
V. EAC SUBCOMMITTEE UPDATES (20MIN
- Transportation Subcommittee
- Operations Subcommittee
- Affordable Housing Subcommittee
VI. METRO TRANSIT SENIOR EQUITY MANAGER INTRODUCTION (15MIN)
Celina Martina | Senior Equity Manager, Metro Transit Equity & Inclusion
VII. METRO TRANSIT BLRT ENAGEMENT UPDATE (30 MIN)
Sam O’Connell | Assistant Director, Metro Transit Community Relations
VIII. STANDING COMMITTEE UPDATES (10MIN)
- Council Member Francisco Gonzalez: Management, Transportation
- Council Member Chai Lee: Community Development, Management
- Council Member Philip Sterner: Environment, Transportation
IX. ANNOUNCEMENTS (5MIN)