MEETING OF THE METRO MOBILITY TASK FORCE
Wednesday | December 13, 2017
Robert Street Chambers | 9:00 AM-11:30 AM
I. CALL TO ORDER—9:00 a.m.
II. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- November 15, 2017 meeting of the Metro Mobility Task Force
- Report out from small groups—9:05 a.m.
- Industry experience – Steve Pint, Transportation Plus
- Customer experience – David Fenley, Minnesota Council on Disability
- Current operations and cost – Council Member Deb Barber, Metropolitan Council
- Minnesota Council on Disability Presentation—Margot Imdieke Cross, Accessibility Specialist, Minnesota Council on Disability—9:30 a.m.
- Department of Human Services Presentation— Matt Knutson, Fiscal Policy Team and Diogo Reis, Legislative Policy Director, Minnesota Department of Human Services—10:15 a.m.
- Blue & White Taxi Presentation—Zach Williams, General Manager, Blue & White Taxi—10:45 a.m.
- Mobility 4 All Presentation—John Doan, Mobility 4 All—11:00 a.m.
- Next meeting—Wednesday, January 10 at 9:00 a.m.
V. ADJOURNMENT—11:30 a.m.
JT Joint business item; presented at two or more committees prior to being presented at Council
SW Action taken by Committee and Council the same week
* Additional materials included for items on published agenda
** Additional business item added following publication of agenda
*** Backup materials available at the meeting