Blue Line Extension Corridor Management Committee (CMC) Meeting
February 11, 2021 | 1:30 p.m.
Governor Walz has declared a peacetime emergency (Emergency Executive Order 20-01) in response to COVID-19 and the Metropolitan Council Chair has determined it is not practical or prudent to conduct an in-person meetings for reasons stated in the Governor’s Emergency Executive Order. Accordingly, advisory committee members will participate in this meeting via telephone or other electronic means and the meeting will be conducted under Minnesota Statutes section 13D.021 at the date and time stated above. We encourage you to monitor the meeting remotely. If you have comments, we encourage members of the public to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will respond to your comments in a timely manner.
1. Call to Order and Welcome (Chair Zelle)
• Introduction of New Members
2. Approval of December 10, 2020 BLRT CMC Meeting Summary (Chair Zelle)
3. Discussion and Adoption of CMC Charter (Chair Zelle)
4. Engagement and Communications (Cathy Gold)
a. Phase 1 Engagement Summary
b. Phase 2 Request for Proposals
5. 2021 Project Roadmap (Dan Soler/Sam O’Connell)
6. Advisory Committee Reappointments (Sophia Ginis)
7. Next Meeting: March 11, 2021 (Chair Zelle)
8. Adjournment (Chair Zelle)