NOTICE: The Metropolitan Council Chair has determined it is not practical or prudent to conduct in-person meetings in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Accordingly, committee members will participate in this meeting via telephone or interactive technology and the meeting will be conducted under Minnesota Statutes section 13D.021 at the date and time stated above. We encourage you to monitor the meeting remotely. There will be an opportunity for members of the public to provide public comment as part of our virtual meeting of the full Metropolitan Council. You may pre-register to speak at a virtual public meeting of the Metropolitan Council by emailing us at email@example.com. You may also email your comments, and we will respond to your comments in a timely manner.
Call to Order
- Roll call
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of March 9, 2022 Metropolitan Council minutes - roll call
Invitation to interested persons to address the Council on matters not on the agenda. Pre-register at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each speaker is limited to a three-minute presentation.
- 2022-62 JT: 2022 Budget Amendment – METRO Greenline Extension Unified Budget Amendment (Stewart McMullan, 651-602-1374) – roll call
Consent Business – roll call
- 2022-53: Point Douglas Regional Trail Master Plan, Saint Paul (Tracey Kinney 651-602-1029)
- 2022-54: West Mississippi River Regional Trail, Park Acquisition Opportunity Fund (Haider), Three Rivers Park District (Chee Yang 651-602-1449; Jessica Lee 651-602-1621)
- 2022-65: Adopt RF 7-2 Use of Council Property Policy version 3 (Greg Ewig, 651-602-1556)
- 2022-66: Metro HRA Administrative Plan Revision – Mobility Demonstration Program Waiting List Preference (Margaret Perez; Stephanie Paulson)
- 2022-67: Joint Powers Agreement with the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency for the Watershed Outlet Monitoring Program, Contract 17G000 (Daniel Henely, 651-602-8085; Judy Sventek 651-602-1156)
- 2022-69: Bus Rapid Transit (METRO Purple Line) Rights of Entry, Resolution 2022-7 (Robin Caufman 651-602-1457)
- 2022-70: Metro Freeway Project Approval: Minnesota Highway 13 and Dakota Avenue (Bethany Brandt-Sargent 651-602-1725)
- 2022-71: Metro Freeway Project Approval: US Highway 10 – Rum River Bridge and Ferry Street Interchange (Bethany Brandt-Sargent 651-602-1725)
Non-Consent Business – reports of standing committees
- Reports on consent agenda
- 2022-83 SW: Bassett Creek Tunnel MnDOT Coordination (Tim Wedin, 651-602-4571) – roll call
- 2022-63: Award Transit, Wastewater and Wastewater Refunding Bonds within established financial parameters: Resolutions 2022-04, 2022-05, and 2022-06 (Mark Thompson, 651-602-1629) – roll call
- 2022-64: METRO Green Line Extension Legal Services Contract in Support of Project Activities, Contract 20P007 - Amendment No. 1 (Jim Alexander, 612-708-8310; Dan Abelson, 651-602-1713) – roll call
- 2022-45: Bloomington, Edina, and Roseville Area Fixed Route Transit Service, Contract 21P290 (John Harper 651-602-1744) – roll call
- 2022-51: Downtown & Green Line, Switch Heater Replacement, Contract 21P284 (Elliot Courtney 612-349-7475) – roll call
- 2022-58: METRO Green Line Extension AECOM Contract Amendment No. 12 for Advanced Design Consultant Services, Contract 14P125 (Jim Alexander 612-373-3880) – roll call
- 2022-59: METRO Green Line Extension Braun Intertec Corporation Contract Amendment No. 2 for Quality Management Services, Contract 18P018 (Jim Alexander 612-373-3880) – roll call
- Council Members
- Regional Administrator
- General Counsel
Items listed under the Consent Agenda will be enacted by one motion with no separate discussion. If discussion on an item is desired, the item could be removed from the Consent Agenda for separate consideration.
JT: Joint business item; presented at two or more committees prior to being presented at Council
SW: Action taken by the Council and Committee the same week
* Agenda item changed following initial publication