Green Line Extension DBE & Workforce Advisory Committee Meeting
NOTICE: The Metropolitan Council Chair has determined it is not practical or prudent to conduct in-person meetings in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Accordingly, committee members will participate in this meeting via telephone or other electronic means and the meeting will be conducted under Minnesota Statutes section 13D.021 at the date and time stated above. We encourage you to monitor the meeting remotely. If you have comments, we encourage members of the public to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your comments in a timely manner.
- 1. ROLL CALL
- 2. REVIEW MEETING MINUTES
- 3. BUILDING STRONG COMMUNITIES UPDATE
- 4. SWLRT PROJECT UPDATE
- 5. DBE ACHIEVEMENT REPORTING by Jon Tao
- a. Civil: LMJV DBE Activities by Christa Seaberg
- b. Systems: APJV DBE Activities by Chris Gannon
- c. Franklin O&M: LS Black DBE Activities by Brian Leitch
- 6. WORKFORCE PARTICIPATION REPORTING by Elaine Valadez
- a. Civil: LMJV Workforce Activities by Christa Seaberg
- b. Systems: APJV Workforce Activities by Mike Toney
- c. Franklin O&M: LS Black Workforce Activities by Brian Leitch
- 7. ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP AND CHARTER AMENDMENT DISCUSSION
- a. Current advisory committee charter
- 8. PUBLIC INVITATION
- Invitation to interested people to address the advisory committee – please pre-register for virtual meetings. Each speaker is limited to a three-minute presentation. To pre-register, email email@example.com in advance of the meeting.
- 9. ADJOURN
Next scheduled meeting: January 20, 2022, from 2:00 - 4:00 pm
December DBE and Workforce reports will be sent out to members and published to the advisory committee webpage on Thursday, December 16, 2021.