Blue Line Extension Business Advisory Committee (BAC) Meeting
NOTICE: The Metropolitan Council Chair has determined it is not practical or prudent to conduct in-person meetings in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Accordingly, committee members will participate in this meeting via telephone or other electronic means and the meeting will be conducted under Minnesota Statutes section 13D.021 at the date and time stated above. We encourage you to monitor the meeting remotely. If you have comments, we encourage members of the public to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your comments in a timely manner.
1. Welcome and Introductions (Co-Chairs)
2. Check-in: any additional feedback from last month’s County Road 81 Update (Committee)
3. Introductions & Anti-Displacement Discussion with CURA (CURA Team)
4. Project Evaluation Criteria (Dan Soler & Sam O’Connell)
5. Upcoming Events (Sophia Ginis)
6. Next Meeting: November 9, 2021 (Move from November 2 to avoid Election Day)