The Metropolitan Council, in conjunction with CDM Smith and HKGi consultants, has reorganized and expanded of the water conservation tools on the water supply planning pages of the Council’s website.
The Toolbox includes links to useful water conservation information for residents, businesses, water suppliers, community planners, and kids. Fact sheets and case studies are provided to support water conservation programs and activities. Minnesota water conservation news items are linked to spread the word about water conservation in the metropolitan region.
- Tools for water conservation, tailored for different website users
- News items to stay up-to-date regarding water conservation in our region
- Conservation fact sheets and case studies
- Financial calculators for water suppliers
- Water users will have access to an online guidance toolbox to select the best water conservation practices, which will reduce per capita water use across the metro area