MEETING OF THE METRO MOBILITY TASK FORCE
Friday, October 20, 2017
Robert Street Chambers | 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
I. CALL TO ORDER—9:00 a.m.
II. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Continue TNC and Taxi presentations—9:15 a.m.
- Transportation Plus—Steve Pint
- Review FTA/Federal Language around ADA service—Andy Streasick, Manager, Metro Mobility Customer Service—9:30 a.m.
- Attachment 1: Transportation for Individuals with Disabilities; Reasonable Modification of Policies and Practices
- Attachment 2: Metro Mobility Operator Training Process
- Attachment 3: Americans with Disabilities Act Title II Regulations
- Provider answers to task force questions—Karla Bigham, Washington County Commissioner and Deb Barber, Metropolitan Council Member—10:00 a.m.
- 10/10 Taxi—Super Taxi, Inc
- Transportation Plus
- Task force timeline and discussion of small groups—Karla Bigham, Washington County Commissioner and Deb Barber, Metropolitan Council Member—10:30 a.m.
- Legislative language review
- Customer Outreach—Christine Kuennen, Metro Mobility Senior Manager, Michelle Fure, Public Involvement Manager, and Claudia Fuentes, Outreach Coordinator—11:00 a.m.
- Metro Mobility Spring 2017 Community Conversation summary
- Metro Mobility Fall 2017 Community Conversation summary
V. ADJORNMENT—11:20 a.m.
JT Joint business item; presented at two or more committees prior to being presented at Council
SW Action taken by Committee and Council the same week
* Additional materials included for items on published agenda
** Additional business item added following publication of agenda
*** Backup materials available at the meeting