Equity Advisory Committee Meeting
April 19, 2022 | 6:00 p.m.
NOTICE: The Metropolitan Council Chair has determined it is not practical or prudent to conduct in-person meetings in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Accordingly, committee members will participate in this meeting via telephone or interactive technology and the meeting will be conducted under Minnesota Statutes section 13D.021 at the date and time stated above. We encourage you to monitor the meeting remotely. If you have comments, we encourage members of the public to email us at email@example.com. We will respond to your comments in a timely manner.
Call to Order
- Roll call
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of March 15, 2022, Equity Advisory Committee minutes - roll call
Invitation to interested persons to address the Equity Advisory Committee on matters not on the agenda. Pre-register at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each speaker is limited to a three-minute presentation.
Reports – Subcommittees
- Affordable Housing
- Visionary Work Thrive 2050 -Michael Larson, Planning Analyst, Regional Planning, Angela Torres, Senior Manager, Regional Planning and Lisa Barajas, Director, Community Development (45 Minutes)
- Metro Transit Police Work Group- Lesley Kandaras, Chief of Staff, and Celina Martina Senior Manager Equity and Inclusion, Metro Transit (25 Minutes)
Reports – Standing Committees
- Council Member Francisco Gonzalez: Management, Transportation
- Council Member Chai Lee: Community Development, Management
- Council Member Philip Sterner: Environment, Transportation
Lila Eltawely, Equity Senior Manager