TAC Funding and Programming Committee Meeting
April 21, 2022 | 1:30 p.m.
NOTICE: The Metropolitan Council Chair has determined it is not practical or prudent to conduct in-person meetings in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Accordingly, committee members will participate in this meeting via telephone or interactive technology and the meeting will be conducted under Minnesota Statutes section 13D.021 at the date and time stated above. We encourage you to monitor the meeting remotely. If you have comments, we encourage members of the public to email us at email@example.com. We will respond to your comments in a timely manner.
Call to Order
- Roll call
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of March 17, 2022 TAC Funding and Programming minutes - roll call
Public Comment on Committee Business
- 2022-19: St. Paul Vento Elementary Safe Routes to School Scope Change - roll call Attachment
- IIJA Funding and Regional Solicitation (Molly McCartney, MnDOT and Steve Peterson, MTS)
- 2022 Regional Solicitation Scoring Committees (Joe Barbeau, MTS)
- Virtual Meetings, Live Streaming, and Potential Schedule Change (Bethany Brandt-Sargent, MTS)