Transportation Advisory Board Meeting
October 19, 2022 | 12:30 p.m.
Location: Robert Street Council Chambers
Call to Order
- Approval of the Agenda
Invitation to interested persons to address the Transportation Advisory Board. Pre-register at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each speaker is limited to a three-minute presentation.
- TAB Chair’s Report – Jim Hovland
- Agency Reports - MnDOT, MPCA, MAC, Metropolitan Council, STA
- TAC Report – Jon Solberg, TAC Chair
Approval of Minutes (1:00-1:05)
- Approval of September 21, 2022, Transportation Advisory Board minutes
Consent Business (1:00-1:05)
- 2022-40: Streamlined 2023-2026 TIP Amendment – Dakota County, Minnesota River Greenway
- 2022-41: Streamlined 2023-2026 TIP Amendment – SouthWest Transit Electric Buses and Charging Station
- 2022-42: Streamlined 2023-2026 TIP Amendment – Metro Transit Electric Bus Purchase
Information Items (1:05-2:20)
- MnDOT and Anoka County Small Business ADA Initiative (Renee Raduenz and Mindy Heinkel, MnDOT, Jerry Auge, Anoka County)
- Highway Safety Improvement Program (Kaare Festvog, MnDOT)
- Regional Solicitation Funding Scenarios (Steve Peterson, Met Council)
Items of TAB members
* Agenda item changed following initial publication