Metropolitan Parks and Open Space Commission Meeting
November 2, 2023 | 4:00 p.m.
Location: Robert Street Room 1A
Call to Order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of October 5, 2023 Metropolitan Parks and Open Space Commission minutes
Invitation to interested persons to address the Metropolitan Parks and Opens Space Commission. Pre-register at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each speaker is limited to a three-minute presentation.
Business – 60 minutes
- 2023-260, West Mississippi River Regional Trail, Park Acquisition Opportunity Fund (Coutolenc), Three Rivers Park District (Jessica Lee, 651-602-1621)
- 2023-261, Battle Creek Regional Park Long-Range Plan, Ramsey County, (Colin Kelly, 651-602-1361)
Information – 60 minutes
- Equity Nudge: Recommendations for the 2050 Regional Parks Policy Plan from region-wide Young Leaders Collaboration (Darcie Vandegrift, 651-602-1669, Mulki Haile, Magaly Ruiz-Barrios)
- Regional Development Guide, including the Regional Parks Policy Update (Colin Kelly, Tracey Kinney, Emmett Mullin)
- Committee Members
- Council Liaison
* Agenda item changed following initial publication