The Metropolitan Parks and Open Space Commission (MPOSC) helps the Met Council develop a long-range policy plan, and reviews park and trail master plans for consistency with these policies. The commission reviews and advises the Met Council on an acquisition and development program, including funding priorities for regional parks and trails.
MPOSC works in coordination with 10 regional park implementing agencies (counties, cities, and special park districts).
- Tony Yarusso, Mahtomedi - Chair, At-Large Representative
- Monica Dillenburg - District A (Met Council Districts 1 & 2)
- Robert Moeller, Chaska - District B (3 & 4)
- Cana Yang - District C (5 & 6)
- Tess Bouska - District D (7 & 8)
- Vacant - District E (9 & 10)
- Cecily Harris, Marine on St. Croix - District F (11 & 12)
- Anthony Taylor, St. Paul - District G (13 & 14)
- Vacant, Lakeville - District H (15 & 16)
MPOSC districts map (PDF)
- Emmett Mullin
- Sandi Dingle, Recording Secretary
- Susan Vento, Metropolitan Council Member Liaison
Note: Minutes are not final until approved at the following meeting.