Green Line Extension Executive Change Control Board Meeting
NOTICE: The Metropolitan Council Chair has determined it is not practical or prudent to conduct in-person meetings in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Accordingly, committee members will participate in this meeting via telephone or other electronic means and the meeting will be conducted under Minnesota Statutes section 13D.021 at the date and time stated above. We encourage you to monitor the meeting remotely. If you have comments, we encourage members of the public to email us at email@example.com. We will respond to your comments in a timely manner.
1-855-282-6330 United States Toll Free
Event Number: 2488 548 2107
Participants: use passcode in meeting notice
Public Event Passcode: 1234
- Minutes from September 15, 2021 Approval
- Resolution 21-ECCB-023 Approval
- Approval for Change Order 429 as a part one to the Civil Construction contract for modifications related specifically to the elimination of the Operations and Maintenance Facility (OMF) from the project scope, resulting in the use of project contingency funds in the amount of $1,900,000.00.
- Resolution 21-ECCB-024 Approval
- Approval for Change Order 428 as a part one to the Civil Construction contract for an additional retaining wall and trail modifications near Target Field as required in the BNSF agreement, resulting in the use of project contingency funds in the amount of $881,000.00.
- Monthly Report on Change Orders
Next Meeting: Friday, November 12, 2021