Equity Advisory Committee Meeting
March 15, 2022 | 6:00 p.m.
NOTICE: The Metropolitan Council Chair has determined it is not practical or prudent to conduct in-person meetings in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Accordingly, committee members will participate in this meeting via telephone or interactive technology and the meeting will be conducted under Minnesota Statutes section 13D.021 at the date and time stated above. We encourage you to monitor the meeting remotely. If you have comments, we encourage members of the public to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your comments in a timely manner.
Call to Order (10 minutes)
- Roll call
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of February 15, 2022 Equity Advisory Committee minutes - roll call
Public Invitation (5 minutes)
Invitation to interested persons to address the Equity Advisory Committee on matters not on the agenda. Pre-register at email@example.com. Each speaker is limited to a three-minute presentation.
Reports – Subcommittees (10 minutes)
- Affordable Housing
- Regional Parks Overview- Emmett Mullen (Manager) and Amanda Lovelee (Senior Outreach Coordinator) Regional Parks and Natural Reserves
- Regional Plan 2050 Regional Development Guide- Lisa Barajas (Executive Director), Charles Carlson (Co-Executive Director) and Leisa Thompson (General Manager)
- Committee Business- Leah Goldstein Moses (Co-Chair)
- Presentation (20 Minutes)
Reports – Standing Committees (10 Minutes)
- Council Member Francisco Gonzalez: Management, Transportation
- Council Member Chai Lee: Community Development, Management
- Council Member Philip Sterner: Environment, Transportation
Announcements (5 Minutes)
Lila Eltawely, Equity Senior Manager