- Must attend Met Council-led training and commit to monitoring biweekly or monthly, mid-April through October.
- Collect water samples, measure water clarity and temperature, observe weather, and provide their perception about the lake's physical and recreational conditions.
- Supply their own boat or have access to a boat. The Met Council does not supply boats.
- Keep their samples frozen at all times.
- Sponsors, volunteers and the Met Council need to effectively communicate with each other. Volunteers are required to provide contact information including an email address.
How to volunteer for CAMP
If you are interested in becoming a CAMP volunteer, contact Brian Johnson via email at email@example.com
or call him at 651-602-8743.