Household and Income Changes

Report any changes to Metro HRA

You must report any changes in income or family composition within 30 days. You must notify Metro HRA in writing, and must provide proof of the change.

Please include your social security number or Metro HRA ID, and your coordinator's name on all paperwork.

Mail or fax your information to:

Metro HRA
390 N Robert Street
Saint Paul, MN  55101

Fax: 651.602.1313

Contact us

HRA phone numbers and email addresses