HRA Tenant Information

Tenant responsibilities

NEW! See fair housing videos that clearly identify landlord and tenant rights and responsibilities

Videos in several languages clearly identify tenant and landlord rights and responsibilities

Reporting income and household changes

If your income or household composition changes, you must notify Metro HRA in writing and provide proof of the change. More on household and income changes


You are allowed to move after living in a unit for one year, or under certain special circumstances. You must provide a 60 day notice to Metro HRA and your landlord, and you cannot break your lease. More on moving and portability

Contact your coordinator

If you have questions regarding your assistance, please contact your coordinator.