Metropolitan Council's response to COVID-19

In response to the state's pandemic emergency, Metropolitan Council critical services continue to be available, though our facilities are closed to walk-in traffic and many staff are working remotely. Council public meetings are available for the public to follow remotely.

More about the Met Council response to COVID-19

Industrial Waste Forms

Some forms are available in a different format than what is provided below. To find out if another format is available or for other questions about the forms, please contact the MCES Engineer assigned to your permit or Maggie Lundell at 651.602.4769 /

PDF forms require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Complete a wastewater discharge survey
Apply for a permit or approval to discharge
Transfer a permit
Certify or designate signatory authority
Request business information to be confidential
Enroll in Online Reporting
Deactivate an Online Reporting account
Report a spill
Log LWH Loads
Provide vehicle identification