The Metropolitan Parks and Open Space Commission (MPOSC) helps the Council develop a long-range plan and an acquisition and development program that includes funding priorities for regional parks. MPOSC works in coordination with 10 regional park implementing agencies (counties, cities and special park districts).
- Tony Yarusso, Mahtomedi - Chair, At-Large Representative
- Rick Theisen, Maple Grove - Dist. A (Met Council Districts 1 & 2)
- Robert Moeller, Chaska - Dist. B (3 & 4)
- Margie Andreason, St. Louis Park - Dist. C (5 & 6)
- Catherine Fleming, Minneapolis - Dist. D (7 & 8)
- Jeremy Peichel, Roseville - Dist. E (9 & 10)
- Cecily Harris, Marine on St. Croix - Dist. F (11 & 12)
- Anthony Taylor, St. Paul - Dist. G (13 & 14)
- Todd Kemery, Lakeville - Dist. H (15 & 16)
MPOSC districts map (PDF)
- Emmett Mullin (651.602.1360)
- Sandi Dingle, Recording Secretary (651.602.1312)
Note: Minutes are not final until approved at the following meeting.
Show more details using the arrows to the left of each meeting title,
or expand all details using the arrow in the header.