The Land Use Advisory Committee (LUAC) provides advice and assistance to the Council on regional land use and comprehensive planning, and in matters of metropolitan significance as requested by the Council. See answers to frequently asked questions about LUAC (PDF) and LUAC bylaws (PDF).
- Committee Chair Wendy Wulff, Metropolitan Council
- District 1 - Marvin Johnson, Mayor, Independence
- District 2 - James Saefke, elected official, Fridley
- District 3 - Renae Clark, Orono
- District 4 - (Carver County) - Gerald Bruner, elected official, Watertown Township
- District 4 - (Scott County) - VACANT
- District 5 - William Neuendorf, Edina
- District 6 - Kathi Hemken, Mayor, New Hope
- District 7 - Jamil Ford, Minneapolis
- District 8 - Chip Halbach, Minneapolis
- District 9 - Jennifer Geisler, elected official, Coon Rapids
- District 10 - VACANT
- District 11 - Phil Klein, elected official, Hugo
- District 12 - Kristina Smitten, Marine on St. Croix
- District 13 - James McClean, St. Paul
- District 14 - Elizabeth Wefel, St. Paul
- District 15 - William Droste, Mayor, Rosemount
- District 16 - Karl Drotning, Lakeville
Open seats in 2019
- 17 members — one from each Council District. Because both Scott and Carver counties are located in one Council District, two members are needed from Council District 4.
Note: Minutes are not final until approved at the following meeting.
Show more details using the arrows to the left of each meeting title,
or expand all details using the arrow in the header.