The Transportation Advisory Board (TAB) Executive Committee advises the Board on emerging transportation issues, new opportunities and initiatives, and Board legislative roles.
The committee is composed of nine members:
- The board chair
- A representative of the Minnesota Department of Transportation
- A representative of the Metropolitan Council
- Two members representing the county board members
- One member representing board members from the cities of the first class
- Two members representing board members from the remaining cities
- one member representing the citizen representative members;
- one member representing the modal and remaining agency Board members.
Chair – James Hovland
MnDOT – Michael Barnes
Met Council – Deb Barber
Dakota County – Mary Liz Holberg
Ramsey County – Trista MatasCastillo (2nd vice-chair)
St. Paul – Mitra Jilali
Chaska – Mark Windschitl (1st vice-chair)
Maple Grove – Mark Steffenson
Citizen District E – Christopher Geisler
Non-motorized transportation – Brian Martinson
The Transportation Advisory Board Executive Committee meets the third Wednesday of even months usually at 11:00 a.m. Please check the current agenda for the meeting's starting time.